This practical guide is for anyone contemplating coaching as a career: coaches in training, coaches already trained and hoping to build a thriving business. This totally revised second edition offers step by step guidance on what to do:
- What does it take to succeed as a coach? How long does it take?
- Why it matters to get practice clients and where to find them
- Why is it so important to think like a buyer rather than like a seller?
- What can you charge? • How do you make yourself distinctive in a crowded market?
- What do you need to do to attract clients? Which marketing materials and methods pay off and which are a waste of time?
- How can you exploit social media?
- Overcoming your fear of selling: how to sell with integrity
- Going for growth: what is involved in building an even bigger business?